Page 15 of 15

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 pm
by AlunE
Hi

As some of you already know I am New and based in Moreton, Wirral. Hope to meet up with you all soon :Yahoo: :Yahoo:

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm
by brian.walker
Hi,
My name's Brian and I've one of the forgotten lotus models(an Excel by the way) and it's great.

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:17 pm
by RichEuropaS
brian.walker wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi,
My name's Brian and I've one of the forgotten lotus models(an Excel by the way) and it's great.
:fantastic: and welcome :Friends: ... please add a photo of your car

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:33 pm
by nelly111s
brian.walker wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi,
My name's Brian and I've one of the forgotten lotus models(an Excel by the way) and it's great.
All Lotus's are great :D

Welcome.

Nelly

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:23 pm
by Rob P
brian.walker wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi,
My name's Brian and I've one of the forgotten lotus models(an Excel by the way) and it's great.
Great to have a different kind of lotus to expand the club membership, welcome and hope to see you at one of the meets soon

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am
by whitergb
Welcome aboard Brian, looking forward to seeing the car at a future meet.

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 pm
by Dave C
Welcome along, look forward to seeing the excel at some point.

Keep an eye on meets and events, run out next weekend ;)

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:45 am
by wilco1953
norlogadmin wrote: ↑
Sat May 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Introduce yourself here.
Hi Steve from Barrow in Furness here (Elise S1 in pieces) πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 am
by Dave C
wilco1953 wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:45 am
norlogadmin wrote: ↑
Sat May 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Introduce yourself here.
Hi Steve from Barrow in Furness here (Elise S1 in pieces) πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
:lol: :lol:

Welcome along :) . Was it in pieces when you got it or is it just a rebuild?

I love a good rebuild thread ;)

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm
by richards7
Hello all, After 26 years on the 'Other' side (Caterham 7 SV Roadsport ) I have finally jumped and now have an Elise 220 in my life. Missing the 7 but hoping to use the Elise much more, it has doors after all. Loads of questions as I am a newbie so please be patient. Hope to see others on the roads soon!

Richard and 'Mrs F'

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:09 pm
by mill
Hello and welcome to lotus ownership

Any questions just ask away :)

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm
by Nathan
richards7 wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm
Hello all, After 26 years on the 'Other' side (Caterham 7 SV Roadsport ) I have finally jumped and now have an Elise 220 in my life. Missing the 7 but hoping to use the Elise much more, it has doors after all. Loads of questions as I am a newbie so please be patient. Hope to see others on the roads soon!

Richard and 'Mrs F'
Hello and welcome! I sold my last Elise to a chap who'd spent years in a Westfield and wanted something a bit more usable just like yourself, I don't think he had any regrets so hopefully you won't miss your Caterham too much!

What engine was in yours and how does the performance compare with the 220? I'd like to have a go in a modern engined one, the only one I've ever driven was a fairly wheezy 1.6 Ford crossflow about 25 years ago but I know things have changed a lot since then!

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:28 am
by oggy
welcome along and ask away, just don't take any notice of mill he will only ask me anyway :lol:

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:45 pm
by mill
oggy wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:28 am
don't take any notice of mill he will only ask me anyway :lol:
He’s probably right :lol:

Re: Introductions!

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:04 pm
by nelly111s
Nathan wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm
richards7 wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm
Hello all, After 26 years on the 'Other' side (Caterham 7 SV Roadsport ) I have finally jumped and now have an Elise 220 in my life. Missing the 7 but hoping to use the Elise much more, it has doors after all. Loads of questions as I am a newbie so please be patient. Hope to see others on the roads soon!

Richard and 'Mrs F'
Hello and welcome! I sold my last Elise to a chap who'd spent years in a Westfield and wanted something a bit more usable just like yourself, I don't think he had any regrets so hopefully you won't miss your Caterham too much!

What engine was in yours and how does the performance compare with the 220? I'd like to have a go in a modern engined one, the only one I've ever driven was a fairly wheezy 1.6 Ford crossflow about 25 years ago but I know things have changed a lot since then!
Richard's 7 was a DVA K series, around 190bhp if I recall.

Oh and welcome to Norlog, Richard (and Mrs. F)